Eldorado Stone Highlights Biophilic Design Solutions with Nature-Inspired Stone and Brick Profiles at IBS 2022.
SAN DIEGO, CA – Eldorado Stone will exhibit with an array of stone and brick profiles inspired by textures found in nature at the 2022 National Association of Home Builder’s International Builders Show (IBS) in Orlando, Florida from February 8-10. As one of the brands under the newly launched Westlake Royal Building Products ™, Eldorado Stone is exhibiting in booth W2520 alongside several other industry-leading brands.
“With biophilic design exploding in popularity, specifiers want to incorporate natural materials into familiar environments such as work and home,” said Sarah Lograsso, Director of Marketing and Portfolio Management at Eldorado Stone. “These trendsetting color palettes present nuanced hues and colorways on the familiar textures of the natural world, providing a variety of options to help shape the memories people will make in their favorite spaces.”
On display at booth W250 will be:
- Grand Banks Limestone
- Accents of rust and gray-green intricately balanced with distinctive notes of cream and silvery blue hues, forging an aesthetic union between contemporary design and timeless character.
- Koryak Ridge™ Stacked Stone
- A gradient of white, cream, and ivory tones dominates the palette, while touches of tawny-brown and sand are infused throughout to provide intricate detail. The classically elegant hue blends old-world textures with bright, modern tones to provide a multilayered design statement to suit a wide range of residential and commercial spaces.
- Ironside TundraBrick®
- A classically-shaped profile with all the surface character you could want. Deep and dusky, slightly squared edges are chiseled and worn as if they’d braved the elements for decades.
- Dawnwood Vintage Ranch
- A warm and inviting texture, an authentic interpretation of reclaim barn wood. An American classic composed of hand-selected boards culled for their celebrated patina and timeless beauty. Each plank is carefully hand painted to display the unmatched beauty and depth of natural textures.
For more information on Eldorado Stone and its products, visit eldoradostone.com.
About Eldorado Stone
Eldorado Stone, LLC is the manufacturer of the world’s most believable architectural stone veneer and is headquartered in San Marcos, California. For over 50 years, Eldorado Stone has demonstrated an undeniable passion for creating authentic products that elevate quality and design, including architectural stone and brick veneer, fireplace surrounds, fire bowls and outdoor living products. The company currently operates manufacturing facilities in several states with regional distribution centers across the U.S. For more information and to view a gallery of beautiful installations, visit www.eldoradostone.com.
About Westlake Royal Building Products
Westlake Royal Building Products USA Inc., a Westlake company (NYSE:WLK), is a leader throughout North America in the innovation, design, and production of a broad and diverse range of exterior and interior building products, including Siding and Accessories, Trim and Moulding, Roofing, Stone, Windows and Outdoor Living. For more than 50 years, Westlake Royal Building Products has manufactured high quality, low maintenance products to meet the specifications and needs of building professionals, homeowners, architects, engineers and distributors, while providing stunning curb appeal with an unmatched array of colors, styles, and accessories.